Please see the formal notice below, regarding the Club’s AGM.
The early start time is because the club will host pizzas after the meeting in the restaurant. It would be helpful if you let Ian Brand (842891) know if you are planning to attend.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Nineteenth Annual General Meeting of the ELLAN VANNIN CYCLING CLUB will be held on Monday 23 November 2015 at Paparazzi Pizzeria, Windsor Hotel, Loch Promenade, Douglas at 6.30 pm, for the following purposes:
1. To receive the report of the Chairman, Secretary & Treasurer and the financial statements for the period ended 31 August 2015.
2. To elect officers and officials in place of those retiring.
3. To appoint an auditor and authorise the Executive Committee to fix his remuneration.
4. To receive nominations for IOMCA Officials for 2015/16.
5. Any other business of a general/non-contentious nature.
By Order of the Executive Committee
P K Perry
52 Barrule Park
Isle of Man 2 November 2015
In accordance with the Articles of Association a member who cannot attend and vote personally may appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead.
Nominations for the posts of Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary other than those retiring must be made in writing and deposited at the registered office not less than 7 days before the date of the meeting. Nominations for all other positions on the Executive Committee or for the President and Vice Presidents can be proposed from the floor of the meeting.
Copies of the minutes of last year’s Annual General Meeting will be available for inspection on the night of this year’s meeting.